Your Clerkship Program
A clerkship is the ideal opportunity for you to explore what we have to offer. Not only will you gain insight into a career in law, you will meet our people, sample our culture and determine if K&L Gates is the right career choice for you.
As a law student in your penultimate year at university, this is an opportunity to gain practical work experience through participation in client meetings, court visits and involvement in real legal work.
We recruit clerks in our Melbourne, Perth and Sydney offices, and our clerkship programs are the primary source of our future graduate intakes.
Our clerkship application dates are below:
- Melbourne: 15 July 2013 to 4 August 2013
- Perth: 22 July 2013 to 9 August 2013
- Sydney: 19 June 2013 to 19 July 2013
Our 2013/2014 clerkship intakes are:
- November to December 2013 – 4 weeks
- January to February 2014 – 3 weeks
- June to July 2014 – 4 weeks
- June to July 2013 – 2 weeks
- July 2013 - 2 weeks
- November to December 2013 – 3 weeks
- November 2013 to February 2014 – 8 weeks
Please submit your application via our full careers site at www.klgates.com.
This should include a detailed cover letter, official academic transcript and a complete online application.