The View Building
Rue de l'Industrie 26/38
Our Brussels office is one of eight European offices. In addition to being Belgium’s capital and its largest city, Brussels is the political and administrative center of the European Union (EU). Our team is multilingual, qualified in several jurisdictions, and brings together significant international experience.
Our EU regulatory and policy team assists clients in four areas of activity:
- EU and Member State competition law, including merger clearances, distribution, e-commerce, cartels, abuse of dominance, and state aid.
- International trade laws, including market access, World Trade Organization (WTO), bilateral trade agreements, trade defence instruments, export controls, and trade sanctions.
- Internal market and EU regulatory rules in several sectors, with a particular emphasis on the transport and travel sector.
- Policy and advocacy in a variety of sectors, including financial services, digital services, international trade, transportation, fashion and luxury, and other sectors.
Our team advises international clients on both current and upcoming EU legislation, including advocacy and interaction with the authorities. We regularly represent clients before the European institutions and national authorities. Rankings and Awards
Our transactional team advises on a wide range of corporate matters, commercial transactions, banking and finance transactions, and related litigation. Our experience covers mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and commercial contracts including distribution. On the finance side, our team advises financial institutions on acquisition and real estate finance, structured finance, security packages, and regulatory and general banking law. Our transactional team also has extensive experience representing companies in complex national and international commercial litigation and arbitration cases. Our team advises both on domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Our lawyers are ranked by Chambers and Partners Global in the European and Italian Competition Law in Belgium.