Mr. Grinter is a leading real estate lawyer and is ranked amongst The Best Lawyers in Australia for Real Property Law. He advises clients on all aspects of real estate transactions including real estate development, sales, acquisitions and leasing. Mr. Grinter has particular experience advising in connection with:
- joint venture and development structuring arrangements for major projects
- development advice including off the plan sales and owners corporation arrangements
- distressed real estate, including mortgagee and receiver sales
- health, aged care and retirement living developments
- transactions in primary production land and water entitlements
- infrastructure projects including wind and solar energy facilities
- retail, commercial, industrial and telecommunications leasing.
Mr. Grinter is also an experienced planning lawyer and regularly advises clients in relation to planning matters, including planning appeals in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Mr Grinter is valued by his clients for his ability to navigate complex transactions and achieve great commercial outcomes for clients.