Vittorio Salvadori di Wiesenhoff is a partner in the firm’s Milan office and is a member of the tax department. Mr. Salvadori di Wiesenhoff advises on the tax aspects of financial transactions, corporate reorganizations, M&A, private equity and real estate deals, both domestic and cross-border.
More in detail, Mr. Salvadori di Wiesenhoff's areas of experience include:
- M&A: structuring domestic and cross-border acquisitions for both strategic and private equity investors
- Real estate: acquisition (and connected financing) disposal and letting of large scale retail, office and logistic portfolios, tax regime applicable to real estate funds and SICAFs
- Financial markets: structured finance transactions, securitizations, purchases of non performing loans by foreign investors, Italian financial transaction tax, domestic and cross-border financing, taxation of financial instruments, tax regime applicable to collective investment undertakings
- Employee remuneration: employment incentive schemes, flexible benefit plans
- Tax litigations: handling tax audits, pre-litigation settlement procedures and tax litigations (prevailingly financial intermediaries, in relation to allegedly abusive dividend washing schemes and other structured finance trades)
- Drafting ruling applications with the Italian authorities on all aspects of tax laws.
Mr. Salvadori di Wiesenhoff is ranked in Legal 500, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global. He graduated summa cum laude from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan in 1994 and was admitted as a Dottore Commercialista (chartered accountant admitted to practice in tax courts) in 1995. Of Italian mother tongue, he speaks fluent English and French.