Rosie Naylor is an associate in the investigations, enforcement and white collar crime practice group of the firm’s London office.
Ms. Naylor’s areas of focus include:
- internal and law enforcement investigations
- anti-bribery and anti-money laundering
- mutual legal assistance and extradition
- corporate due diligence
- compliance advice, including advice relating to health & safety law, whistleblowing, data protection and anti-corruption procedures
- large scale health & safety investigations, often involving construction sites
Ms. Naylor also has experience advising political parties, individual candidates, and third party campaigners on their conduct both inside and outside election periods.
Ms. Naylor completed her training contract at K&L Gates, during which she gained experience in the investment management and financial regulation, construction and infrastructure, and real estate (planning & environment) departments.