Piotr Łaska is of counsel and he focuses his practice on real estate matters.
Piotr advises clients in the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions: representation of buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposal of various kinds of real estate including office buildings, retail centers, hotels and residential properties as well as land designated for future development;
- real estate holding companies: advising foreign and domestic investors on acquisitions, joint ventures, takeovers and organizational restructuring of real estate companies;
- title: the examination of title to real estate as well as other issues related to land use and development of real estate; negotiation of title insurance policies;
- leasing: the negotiation and preparation of office, retail and industrial leases and long-term ground leases;
- development: issues related to negotiation and preparation of development and construction agreements and the other documents required to develop real estate as well as receipt of administrative proceedings necessary for development of real estate;
- litigation: representation of real estate owners, investors and developers in, among other things, contract disputes, construction disputes, title disputes as well as disputes related to compensation for change of master plans.
Of Counsel with K&L Gates Jamka Spółka Komandytowa (“K&L Gates Jamka”). K&L Gates Jamka has entered into a cooperative arrangement with K&L Gates LLP.