Due to the weather conditions, the K&L Gates GC University program, scheduled for Wednesday March 21 in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, is now postponed. Once we have confirmed a new date for the program, we will send an updated invitation and this page will reflect the new date.
We are hosting our first Pennsylvania-based GC University. The program will be live in our Pittsburgh office and simulcast to our office in Harrisburg.
This inaugural three-hour program will focus on understanding and managing risk in a world of rapidly evolving digital technology. Our program will feature the topics in the agenda below.
If You Collect It, Protect It: Privacy and Cybersecurity in an Internet-of-Everything World
- Julia B. Jacobson, Partner, Boston
Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Insurance
- James E. Scheuermann, Partner, Pittsburgh
- Darin J. McMullen, SVP, E&O/Cyber Product Leader, Aon
Hot Topics in Privacy Litigation
- Lucas J. Tanglen, Associate, Pittsburgh
- Laura K. Veith, Associate, Pittsburgh
AI: Evolution, Opportunities and Challenges
- David J. Lehman, Partner, Pittsburgh
- Carolyn M. Branthoover, Partner, Pittsburgh
- Julie Anne Halter, Partner, Seattle
Blockchain: Reimagining Commerce
- Susan P. Altman, Partner, Pittsburgh
- Registration: 1:30 p.m.
- Program: 2:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Reception to follow
CLE credit is pending.
For questions, please contact Alé Simmons.