Jamie Bruce represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other business transactions. He advises Fortune 500 companies as well as middle-market and emerging growth companies in a broad range of industries, including aerospace, paper and packaging, technology, distribution, resort, hospitality and leisure, retail, transportation and logistics, healthcare and media. Mr. Bruce also represents private equity sponsors, corporate strategic investors and distressed company investors.
Mr. Bruce regularly advises clients in the following areas:
- Stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, mergers and other similar transactions for both public and private companies;
- Private equity and venture capital financings;
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Distressed debt acquisitions and dispositions;
- Structuring and documenting resort communities, including joint venture agreements, development agreements, amenity treaties, hotel agreements, and golf agreements;
- Corporate recapitalizations, reorganizations and restructurings; and
- General corporate and commercial matters, including contract negotiation and the formation and capitalization of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.