Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4
Our firm’s second German office is based in Frankfurt, an important financial and economic center of continental Europe with strong links to London, Paris, the United States, and the Asia Pacific region, as well as within the German marketplace itself. Rankings and Awards
With a bustling international business environment, Frankfurt is one of the world’s most important financial hubs and serves as a key location for international acquisitions. These distinctions are directly aligned with the strength of our advisory practice in the areas of corporate/M&A, finance, and tax law, including a private clients practice. Our team also advises on restructuring and insolvency, capital markets law, and dispute resolution covering intellectual property litigation and international and national arbitration.
Our Frankfurt office works closely with our Berlin and Munich offices to constitute a seamless German practice, advising comprehensively on national and international commercial law. The distinctive feature of our legal services is efficient transaction and project management combined with increased partner involvement. We advise international and German industrial companies, banks, and financial investors, as well as the public sector, comprehensively on commercial law.
- Our German M&A practice is recommended for transactions in the range of up to 500 million euros (The Legal 500 Deutschland 2019, hereinafter: Legal 500)
- Recommended for Corporate/M&A (Legal 500, 2009-2019; JUVE 2007/08-2018/19)
- Recommended for Corporate law (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19; Legal 500, 2016-2019)
- Recommended for private equity transactions (JUVE 2012/13-2018/19; Legal 500, 2014 and 2015)
- Recommended for real estate law (Chambers Europe 2015-2018; Legal 500, 2009-2019); JUVE 2018/19). Renowned real estate law firm (JUVE 2013/14-2017/18).
- Recommended for banking and finance law for loans and acquisition financing (JUVE 2011/12-2014/15; Chambers Global 2014 and 2015; Legal 500, 2014-2019) and for investment funds (Legal 500, 2016-2019).
- First Tier law firm in the transport sector: asset financing in the aviation, rail and rolling stock sectors (Chambers Europe 2016-2018).
- Recommended for tax law (JUVE 2013/14-2017/18; Legal 500, 2016-2019)
- Recommended for media (JUVE 2007/08-2018/19; Legal 500, 2010-2019; Chambers Europe 2014-2018) and IT (JUVE 2011/12; 2012/13)
- Recommended for public procurement law (JUVE 2011/12-2018/19; Legal 500, 2012-2019; Chambers Europe 2014-2018)
- Recommended for Public Law - PPP (Legal 500, 2015-2019). First Tier Public Law Firm - PPP (Legal 500, 2014)
- Recommended for restructuring, PPP and project financing (JUVE 2011/12-2013/14)