Ms. Thomas is a partner in the firm's Seattle office and member of K&L Gates' Energy, Infrastructure and Resources practice.
Ms. Thomas has a national practice, concentrating in a range of matters related to energy and water regulation, transactions and project development. This includes:
- Regulatory matters in mergers, asset acquisitions and other transactions
- Licensing, re-licensing, and compliance for hydropower facilities
- Siting, permitting and development of renewable and traditional energy facilities
- Conducting litigation involving energy facilities, water rights and rates
- Advising clients on public policy issues