Alidad Vakili regularly counsels both domestic and international companies on structuring, financing, development and other strategic transactional and compliance issues, primarily in the technology and renewable energy sectors.
His work involves:
- Financing, M&A and Strategic Growth. He represents start-up and emerging growth companies at every stage of the company lifecycle—from start-up to liquidity. He works on a variety of strategic growth issues including venture capital and private equity financing, private offerings, joint ventures and M&A transactions.
- Project Finance for Renewable Energy Development. He has significant experience advising developers, their affiliates and investors, and financial institutions in connection with commercial and industrial distributed and utility-scale solar projects.
- Cross-Border Transactions. Mr. Vakili has worked closely with investors and companies on domestic, in-bound and out-bound transactions, as well as on-shore and off-shore structures.
- Contracts and Operations. His work includes not only advising on major corporate milestones but also significant involvement in day-to-day operations and strategic business issues, such as formation, governance, and commercial agreements.
- Privacy and Data Protection. Mr. Vakili assists his clients to address their privacy and data protection needs. His work includes analysis of privacy and data protection issues in corporate transactions and contracting as well as operational risk analysis and policy review and development. Most recently, Mr. Vakili is helping clients understand and comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act.